We welcome all couples who want to celebrate their special day in this special place.
Click the photo below to view a slideshow that shows you all you want to know about Weddings at First Baptist Church, Worcester. Once you have accessed the first slide, scroll down the page to watch the slideshow unfold.
Quick Wedding Facts
- There are two worship spaces at First Baptist Church: the Sanctuary and Davis Chapel.
- The Sanctuary can hold up to 400 people.
- Davis Chapel seats 100 people.
- Your guest minister is welcome to officiate.
- Worship spaces and Gordon Hall may be decorated to your own style.
- Gordon Hall for your reception can seat up to 200 guests and will accommodate a dance floor.
- Private space is available for both the bride and groom before the service.
- We have a range of instruments to make wonderful music: a full pipe organ, a grand piano, a harpsichord and bagpipes!
- There is a beautiful park across the street for picture taking after the ceremony. No need to get into the car for your photographs.
- We are happy to recommend vendors for your flowers, DJ, caterer and photographer or you may arrange your own.
- We are centrally located an easily accessible from I-290.
- The building is handicapped-accessible with an elevator and lots of level parking.
For more information
To learn more or plan your wedding, email Joan Gonyea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call the Church Office at 508-755-6143.