There are many ways you can volunteer in our local church.
In First Baptist Church, volunteers are engaged in vital activities that keep our congregation running smoothly. We welcome any type of volunteer service. Do you have a special talent or skill to share with the church? There’s a place for you!
The following list illustrates only a few of the ways our church members and friends contribute to the life of the church:
- Teaching Sunday School
- Serving on church teams or volunteering for specific events
- Singing in the choir or ringing handbells
- Leading adult study groups
- Providing office support by acting as a Receptionist on a regular basis
- Tidying up the sanctuary between services
- Decorating the altar for Sunday worship
- Helping with Coffee Hour and other community events in the kitchen
- Managing the church Library
- Producing the quarterly magazine
- Managing the Web page and social media accounts
- Providing audio support for worship and special events
- Documenting church life through photos and videos
- Maintaining an audio library of worship services
- … and many more!
Just contact the Church Office to offer your help. We’ll be happy to hear from you.