Efficient and timely communications are important for a busy church. With the help of the Communications Team, we use many different forms of media to share news, concerns and information with our members and friends.
How we communicate
Here are only a few ways we communicate with each other:
- Our web site features the latest news and events as well as useful info about us. You can also subscribe to our blog to read events and news announcements in an RSS feed reader such as Feedly.
- We stream and record worship services. The Sunday Worship service is available as a Live audio podcast each Sunday. We also keep audio archives of past services.
- The church office sends out a FBC Weekly Eblast with upcoming events and news.
- Our Quarterly Magazines contain calendars, news and timely stories.
- We’re on social media. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- We document church life through photos and video, sharing videos on Vimeo and photos on flickr.
We do have a media use policy which guides how we use images of people in our publications and online media.