There are many ways that you can connect with other church members at FBC, from fellowship groups to topical study groups. Some groups meet regularly:
- Bibles and Bagels, an adult Bible study, meets every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Coffee & Conversation, an informal group meets every Sunday at 9 a.m. to discuss topics of interest.
- Enjoy a delicious free Pancake Breakfast on the first Sunday of each month.
- The Prayer Fellowship meets on Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. Occasionally, the members present a hand-made prayer shawl as a gift to show their support in prayer.
- The Scrogin Book Forum meets the first Sunday of every month.
- The Women’s Fellowship Breakfast meets at the Nu Cafe on Chandler Street the first Saturday of the month at 8:30 a.m.
- The Men’s Fellowship breakfast meets at the 122 Diner in Holden on the first Saturday of the month at 8:00 a.m.
- Volleyball meets every Monday from 7-9 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church.
- Although it no longer meets in our church, FBC introduced pickleball to the Worcester community. You will find many FBC members playing pickleball at the Greendale YMCA on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
The Adult Ministry Team also sponsors special series such as Wonderful Wednesdays adult study series, Lenten Study Series, and Black History Month activities. The Deacons also sponsor community forums.
Here are a few photos our small groups. Click on a photo and use the arrow keys to view a slideshow.
Church Life – Small Groups